Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Huanchaco Beach

Huanchaco Beach is the greatest thing that has happened to the modern business man-intern-dude in Trujillo.  Somehow, I was convinced that it was necessary - for reasons that I'm still not clear about - to skip working in our little office and hit up the beach instead.  No matter the intent behind it, I was definitely not against the idea.  And for good reason too!  It is still unknown, but I have a suspicion that I may be laying on the beach for the next couple of days as well.  Pitty me, it's a tough life.

Check out this short video of our day -


Good thing the public transportation system is highly regulated down here or I think I might have something to worry about.  

I'm going to try to take my camera with me everywhere; I will be posting more videos and pictures every few days - and some funny or interesting stories about my stay in the land of the eternal spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts